[SOLVED] Cpu issue in first boot.

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019
Hey there everybody! I had installed my new cpu (Ryzen 5 3600) about 2-4 days ago ( dont remember exactly). After I installed it, booted up. Configured the bios again and went back to windows. After I logged in to windows the task bar was much darker, I knew my desktop had something different. After like 15 seconds my screen went black and then to normal. So I tought about restarting, before I restarted I saw that the sleep button was not there then my screen turned on and off again and then the "Sleep" button appeared. What could be the issue? After that, I restarted and its back to normal. What could have happened?

Solution
Hey there everybody! I had installed my new cpu (Ryzen 5 3600) about 2-4 days ago ( dont remember exactly). After I installed it, booted up. Configured the bios again and went back to windows. After I logged in to windows the task bar was much darker, I knew my desktop had something different. After like 15 seconds my screen went black and then to normal. So I tought about restarting, before I restarted I saw that the sleep button was not there then my screen turned on and off again and then the "Sleep" button appeared. What could be the issue? After that, I restarted and its back to normal. What could have happened?
It's windows adjusting the settings and installing new drivers. Make sure you install newest chipset and GPU drivers.
It's windows adjusting the settings and installing new drivers. Make sure you install newest chipset and GPU drivers.

Reactions: Nonkii
Solution