Question CPU Jumping in temperature by 10C°

Jun 19, 2019
Hello, i bought a ryzen 5 2600 a few weeks ago and recently i noticed that it jumps from 39°C to 49°C and sometimes over 50°C but then instantly jumps back down to 39-37°C.

I did some reserch and i saw some posst where people said it was normal. It's also pretty hot in my room now during summer so guess i can see a temperature boost there as well.

I did bump up the CPU Fan speed but it didn't help much

Either way happy for any kind of anwsers.

Jun 19, 2019
I started up Metro Last Light Redux to kinda see where the Temp was, And it was around 46°C- 49° C and that is standard for me, but still don't know why it does that jumping thing

CPU temps are pretty hard bound to CPU usage and temps can change pretty fast. So it sounds like something is running for a short time and making it turbo up, then whatever it is stops and the CPU goes back to idle. Really anything can cause that. Chances are that everything is just fine. It isn't hitting anywhere near dangerous temps, so you have nothing to worry about.

Jun 19, 2019
CPU temps are pretty hard bound to CPU usage and temps can change pretty fast. So it sounds like something is running for a short time and making it turbo up, then whatever it is stops and the CPU goes back to idle. Really anything can cause that. Chances are that everything is just fine. It isn't hitting anywhere near dangerous temps, so you have nothing to worry about.
Thanks man! Really appriciate you taking time off to anwser.