Question CPU LED red light/booting

Sep 1, 2019
I turned on my computer today and no video on monitor. Computer is on, fans running but no visual and she sounds like she is grumbling when usually my computer is super silent. I know her power supply is old but everything else I sadly forgot the age. This doesn't happen too often but when it does happen it takes me several hard turn offs and back on's with the switch in the back in order to get her to fully boot with a visual.

I open her up to see the CPU LED light on. I check all the fans on the heat sync, power supply, case fans, and video card and they are all running.
After a few turn on and off moments I finally get my computer to fully boot and show a visual on the screen. Now I am hesitant to turn the computer off.

When I am on the computer she is quiet, no lag, no crashing no nothing as if she is brand new still. I have never had a blue screen either. No freeze. Nothing.

Any idea as to what in the world happened? What may be failing etc? Any suggestions to help me narrow this down so I can start working on repairs/replacement parts?

Specs:
Windows 10
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight Core Processor 4.01Ghz
Installed Memory: 8.00GB (7.89GB usable)
System Type: 64 bit Operating System x64-based Processor
Nvidia GeForce GTS 1050 Ti
Motherboard: Sabertooth 990fx r2.0
Power supply: Corsair Cx500

I just hope maybe it's just needing a good cleaning (has a good bit of dust build up even with using an electric duster).

Honestly I forgot how to even access my BIOS (is ashamed). I know its F something. I had a guy friend of mine in IT help work on my computer but since I am in another state and not near him, and me lacking full computer savvy skills, I am worried I can't figure this out. Hope you guys can help a lady out. I don't need this dying just yet, I got gaming to do! ._.

Jul 17, 2019
Normally you can acces the bios by spamming [DEL] after pushed the power button but the button you have to press normally is somewhere in the user manual of ur motherboard. Maybe ur bios needs an update. Or what i would guess was the problem here: there was some water somewhere on ur motherboard that condensed from the air and it shorted something

Sep 1, 2019
Normally you can acces the bios by spamming [DEL] after pushed the power button but the button you have to press normally is somewhere in the user manual of ur motherboard. Maybe ur bios needs an update. Or what i would guess was the problem here: there was some water somewhere on ur motherboard that condensed from the air and it shorted something

I am a little unsure of a water issue, I feel if there was water, it just wouldn't turn back on at all if something shorted. Just my opinion though. I am no expert on these matters. I won't say it isn't a possibility, but given the age of some of my parts I am just feeling like there is something more to the issue. I plan to take her a part later and clean her up since I see a lot of build up in dust no matter how long I hold the electric duster over the fans.

I just can't help but feel it's either a power supply related issue, motherboard, or video card. The fact she is on right now as I type and working just fine makes me a little hopeful, just still wish I knew what in the world caused that to happen. If it really was just dirt? A touch of water somehow? I wonder if anyone has had this issue before and what they found out.

No POST. No Beep. No visual. But after a few turn on and off with the switch in the back, it eventually turned on and posted with no more CPU LED light on. Maybe this event is just a spaz?