Question CPU makes me pc sound crackling

Feb 23, 2019
watch your language
will my ASUS GTX 1070Ti Strix Edition bottleneck with my CPU i5-7500 3,40Mhz. Because i get 100% cpu usage when ingame and it starts bothering my other applications in the background it starts to mess with the sound and macking it crackle. it makes like a crakling noise when it is hitting 100% and it stays like that untill i close the games and it lowers to about 10-12% usage

I have screenshots of my cpu when in game and on desktop.

Last edited:

Impu7se

Commendable
Feb 13, 2019
I do look for a solution how do i fix a bottleneck
Alright so just want to say I've been in a similar situation, i came to the conclusion that you should upgrade your pc. (best choise). But, for example I mostly got bottlenecking in battle field 1 and there is some tutorials how to loosen the amount of pressure going to your cpu. So 1. Try looking up tutorials on how to prevent bottlenecking in specific games. 2. if didn't help, try lowering some graphics in ur games. (those which effect cpu). 3. upgrade your cpu. I personally upgraded my whole pc cuz i had 2013 cpu and gtx 1070. so the processors were very expensive for some reason. Well not gonna go more in to details. Hope I helped!