[SOLVED] Cpu max temp is 112 degree

Nani34251

Prominent
Jan 4, 2021
I don't know if its giving me the accurate temperature, at start(freshly opened windows) the hardware monitor states that I get to about 70 celcius without even opening anything. On the other hand, this other app's calculation is far from the hwmonitor app.

Solution
So I downloaded this but I cant seem to find my cpu temps with this, my cpu is a8-7650k

Is there a CPU temp sensor on the motherboard section of HwInfo? That should be good enough for older CPUs. Also, 112 degrees sounds like one of those arbitrary temp values that some monitoring software displays when a signal isn't interpreted correctly. I doubt you can see normal behavior with temps 70 to 112 degrees C anyway. Most likely your other monitor software is funky.

iPeekYou

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2014
So I downloaded this but I cant seem to find my cpu temps with this, my cpu is a8-7650k

Is there a CPU temp sensor on the motherboard section of HwInfo? That should be good enough for older CPUs. Also, 112 degrees sounds like one of those arbitrary temp values that some monitoring software displays when a signal isn't interpreted correctly. I doubt you can see normal behavior with temps 70 to 112 degrees C anyway. Most likely your other monitor software is funky.

Solution