Question CPU not being cooled after installing new case fan

Jan 8, 2022
I recently just installed a new case fan on the bottom of my case. Ever since my cpu temps have been in the 90s and they were fine before that. Im thinking its due to how i oriented my case while installing the fan and all the aio liquid went into the bottom/radiator but not sure. I havent been able to find anything like this but i dont know what else it could be. Could the liquid just need to circulate a bit?

Jan 8, 2022
It seems yo be working. Its dropped to the 80s now but its only been while idling. All i did was put the computer on the face which is where i have the radiator.

Jan 8, 2022
I knew it wasn't the thermal paste since it was working before hand.

I fixed the issue thankfully but since I don't know that much about AIO's I don't really understand how this fixed the issue so if someone could explain that as well as any other AIO tips that'd be great.

My Kracken has 3 cords, one of which has 4 female headers which I assumed were just for the 2 fans on my radiator. When i swapped the case fans I had the old one pluged into the third slot on the fan headers, and when I installed my new fan I plugged it directly into the mother board instead. That's what was causing the temperature as when I plugged a case fan back into the third slot it went back down to 30 instantly. Any idea what was happening there? I don't understand how another case fan plugged into a slot was responsible for those temps?