Question CPU not recognized, fails r boot ?

Classy666

Commendable
Jul 22, 2021
So i uninstalled all my processors in the device manager, after i restarted my pc later it fails to boot. It turns on, everything is working but no display, no bios, no light in the keyboard, it just fails to boot then restarts again, infinite boot loop... ?

I was told that i have no switch to turn my processors back on because that requires at least 1 working core to make bios believe there's actually a cpu installed.
Please tell me there is something i can do in my hardware, i've tried everything u could think of... cmos reset and all the normal troubleshooting like gpu and ram swapping... but i haven't swapped the mobo yet. Do you think the CPU will be recognized in another mobo ?

Ryzen 5 3600
Rtx 2070s
B450m ds3h
16ram rgb pro kit
240wd nvme and a bad sata hdd and ssd
650w aigo

So i Uninstalled all my processors in the device manager, after i restarted my pc later it fails to boot, it turns on everything is working but no display no bios no light in the keyboard, it just fails to boot then restarts again, infinite boot loop...
I was told that i have no switch to turn my processors back on because that requires at least 1 working core to make bios believe there's actually a cpu installed.
Please tell me there is something i can do in my hardware, i've tried everything u could think of... cmos reset and all the normal troubleshooting like gpu and ram swapping... but i haven't swapped the mobo yet, do u think the cpu will be recognized in another mobo?

R5 3600
Rtx 2070s
B450m ds3h
16ram rgb pro kit
240wd nvme and a bad sata hdd and ssd
650w aigo
Uninstalling processor drivers from windows will not change anything in the BIOS and would not prevent POST. Why did you do that ?