Kealu Rullamas

Honorable
Jul 11, 2015
So i had my PC for about 3 years now :

CPU: I7 6700

MB: MSI B150M Night Elf

RAM: 16GB 2133mhz

GPU: RTX 2070S

With the recent and upcoming component releases, i need a suggestion on what component needs to be upgraded. It seems that the 2133Mhz RAM is causing bottlenecks on my system performance after watching youtube videos claiming the Faster Ram speeds provide better Performance. Unfortunately, my MB only supports up to 2133MHZ Ram frequency. Would it be a huge leap if i Upgraded my CPU to probably ZEN 3 or the current Intel can still handle any Tasks i throw to it and Upgrade the GPU to experience much more aggressive graphical settings?

Thanks!

Solution
i need a suggestion on what component needs to be upgraded.
That depends. What issues are you having with current system?

It seems that the 2133Mhz RAM is causing bottlenecks on my system performance after watching youtube videos claiming the Faster Ram speeds provide better Performance
Nah. That is mostly related to AMD systems. Ryzen cpus are very sensitive to ram performance.
On Intel system (like yours) ram performance doesn't matter so much.

dimtodim

Reputable
So i had my PC for about 3 years now :

CPU: I7 6700

MB: MSI B150M Night Elf

RAM: 16GB 2133mhz

GPU: RTX 2070S

With the recent and upcoming component releases, i need a suggestion on what component needs to be upgraded. It seems that the 2133Mhz RAM is causing bottlenecks on my system performance after watching youtube videos claiming the Faster Ram speeds provide better Performance. Unfortunately, my MB only supports up to 2133MHZ Ram frequency. Would it be a huge leap if i Upgraded my CPU to probably ZEN 3 or the current Intel can still handle any Tasks i throw to it and Upgrade the GPU to experience much more aggressive graphical settings?

Thanks!
if u go for amd that are complete new build...i suggest u if u have money buy all parts new late u can change gpu

i need a suggestion on what component needs to be upgraded.
That depends. What issues are you having with current system?

It seems that the 2133Mhz RAM is causing bottlenecks on my system performance after watching youtube videos claiming the Faster Ram speeds provide better Performance
Nah. That is mostly related to AMD systems. Ryzen cpus are very sensitive to ram performance.
On Intel system (like yours) ram performance doesn't matter so much.

Solution