CPU Overheating Issue?

Dirtybreh

Prominent
Aug 9, 2017
Okay so this sint as much as a CPU issue as it is a Overheating issue. But I was sitting on my PC and started talking to a friend. (Pc was sitting still for about 5 mins) then it just shutsoff. I goto turn it back in and it loads up to the windows 10 loading screen then shuts off again. So I took everything out and put it back in to see if maybe it was a simple fix. But yet it still does the same thing. I replaced the GPU and Ram Cards with other ones hoping that's the case. Still nothing. I was just wondering as if My Corsair Hydro H100i could be the problem. But I have no idea as to how to test it. Any help?

Solution
If your pump is dead that could be the problem, you should try to install a different cooler just to make sure. That overheating can permanently damage your cpu.

YoAndy

Reputable
Jan 27, 2017
Is really difficult to actually know if the pump is not running other than really high CPU temperatures. , right after turning the computer on try touching the tubes or the radiator(if they are both warmer than your case then the pump is working) if not my advice is to get a new CPU cooler.

Please keep messages here it will help others in the future. Thank you.