[SOLVED] Cpu overheating

Sep 5, 2021
Hello guys am new here and I have a problem
Before 6 months I build a gaming pc with the specs down below:
Cpu: Ryzen 7 3800x
GPU: Gigabyte 2060 6gb Oc
AIO: MSI MAG 240R
Motherboard: Rog strix 450f gaming
So for the last 6 months the CPU was running pretty smoothly at 30-40c idle and 60-70 on gaming on full load 3 days before after I stop using air-condition and the room temp was 30c my pc started going on idle 55-60 and on a stress test almost 95c the pump and the AIO pipes are hot and I can feel them working also I check the rpm of the pump and show's that is working but the radiator in the top doesn't pull out any hot air my air flow is a lian ni box with 3 fans pulling air from the side and 2 at the bottom and the top is exhaust from the radiator so is it possible my radiator is broken or my cpu is having factory failure's ;

Solution
Try installing the radiator at the front/side with the pump(that black cube) towards the bottom. If the tubing isn't long enough to let you mount it that way, manually hold it in that position while you check the thermals - we want to be sure the pump is immersed in fluid.

With this unit, the pump is in the radiator. That presents some problems.
-AIOs are not topped off with fluid, so there is air present from the start.
-Air will rise to the highest point of the loop.
-The pump should always be immersed in fluid. That's how it keeps cool and lubricated.
-Over time, fluid volume decreases and air volume increases, due to fluid permeating the tubes over time.
Due to the above, these Pump-In-Radiator models can't be kept mounted at the...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Try installing the radiator at the front/side with the pump(that black cube) towards the bottom. If the tubing isn't long enough to let you mount it that way, manually hold it in that position while you check the thermals - we want to be sure the pump is immersed in fluid.

-The pump should always be immersed in fluid. That's how it keeps cool and lubricated.
-Over time, fluid volume decreases and air volume increases, due to fluid permeating the tubes over time.
Due to the above, these Pump-In-Radiator models can't be kept mounted at the top for long.

Solution
Sep 5, 2021

Due to the above, these Pump-In-Radiator models can't be kept mounted at the top for long.

Well my friend that worked back to 45c on idle and 60 -65c on gaming I appreciate it a lot also I noticed my mount needed more screwing Cheers!!

TRENDING THREADS