Question CPU performance degraded

sonuyos_rox

Honorable
Apr 10, 2014
Alright, i got 6700k and i dont think it is really dying, but am seeing this behavior for past couple of months.
It has become slowers.
It is at 4.6ghz with maximum temp of 69C on all cores and package.
Acc to aida it is not thermal clocking. But here are the symptoms.
CineBench R20 All core Score - 2047 (about 20% slow? even tho its OCd to 4.6ghz)
Cinebench R20 single core score -
Call of Duty MW Beta - Game runs at 4k60fps easy, but always bottleneck on CPU and drops frames, can see it running at 100% CPU.
Borderlands 3 - Ok this one am not sure, as i can see that it is not using whole cpu, but just 50-60% and yet my CPU frame time is high.
I cannot play games with my browser on (Chrome), as it uses like 4-5gb ram out of 16gb i have, plus system reserver 7-8gb. So barely left any ram.
I am not sure whats going.
PS: I also feel like i have a faulty mobo and ram as i cannot use all 4 ram slots, if i put 3 ram sticks, it just refuses to boot, and 2 ram on B side works fine, I think A side is broken.
My ram score isnt great either so could that affect the cpu performance?

Please indicate your complete configuration to help you better.

In any game it will be produced that either the CPU is 100% or the GPU is 100%. This is normal.

Have you made any changes recently, however trivial it may seem? Sometimes tightening the cooler's screws too much causes some ram sticks to stop working. i.e It is a common problem of the cooler master 212