Question CPU problem (not overheating and loss of frames for 10 to 15 seconds.)

Kiel__reid

Commendable
Sep 19, 2016
Hi guys, I've been with this forum, though I have not had to ask many questions seeing how most of them are answered. But I'm going to address a problem that it seems a few people with some laptops have a problem. I'll start by identifying my issue. So I can play a game at ULTRA settings, I'll use a game I'm currently playing Shadow Warrior 2. If I boost it to ultra, as soon as one of my CPU cores gets to say, from 62c to 68.5c it lags for about 5-20 seconds. Then it comes back like 100FPS. I can't understand it and I'm really hoping someone has a solution. The second reason I'm posting is because of what I just said. The CPU temps are not really that high, and as soon as the lags done (Even on ULTRA on this game) It's like 100+ FPS.

CPU Quad AMD A10 - 9620P - 3.40GHz
Discrete GPU: AMD Radeon RX 540 2GB
8GB DDR4

So anyone else having drops of 140fps to 10-15 fps for 10 seconds. Post here "ME TOO". I've seen many threads like this with no clear solution. Please guys, I'd love to play some of these games on ultra, the only reason I put things on medium is because it does the problem on ultra, even though I'm at like 120+ FPS

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS