Question cpu reach 100 degree after 10 min of gaming and fps problem

Dec 3, 2019
hi everyone,

i have 2 problems i hope you helping me with, i have just buillt my new mediocre pc (GPU:gtx 1050 ti CPU: i3-4130 3.40 Ghz RAM: 8gb).
so with this pc i get between 40 to 65 fps when i play COUNTER STRIKE GLOBAL OFFENSIVE even when i set the settings on 800x600 and All in game graphics settings are set to the lowest still get the same fps with mouse delay, i watched a lot of videos for fixing csgo fps and still the same,
my cpu temperature rise to 99 degree after 10 min of playing the game
so i wanted to know if:

-all i3-4130 cpus reach to 100 degree while playing game like csgo or just mine ?
-is the cpu causing the fps problem ?

if you have any idea or suggestions you think it will help with this 2 problems please comment it and thank you in advance .

Dec 9, 2019
Maybe your GPU isn't being used, and the on-board graphics on the CPU are being used instead. To check go to nvidia control panel>manage 3d settings>program settings>CUDA GPU's and check if the 1050ti box is checked, hope i helped.

100C on an i3 4130!? Yeah, that is pretty toasty. What are you using as a cooler? Make sure you have properly applied thermal paste and make sure that the fan on your CPU cooler is actually spinning.

I'm now worried that you may have actually damaged the CPU but we won't know until we get the temps down and see if it is working fine or not.