Question CPU red light please need help don't know what to do first build

Jul 2, 2022
It my first build I just finish building it and I got a CPU red light. Obviously it didn't start so I check online try everything that I can do (I already have my pc in the case so I didn't rebuild it). I saw I put the ATX 12v 2x2 and the ATX 4x2 and it was not necessary so I removed the ATX 2x2. On a forum somebody said he think blew up is cpu like that I worry it could be that. I tried powering it up after removing it but didn't work the light is still there. Other than that I didn't change anything other than removing and replacing wire. I think every thing is seat good. I check real good a lot of thing.

My build:
Cpu: intel i7-12700KF
Gpu: amd Radeon RX 6600 XT 8gb
Ram: G.skill ripjaws V series 32gb
Motherboard: GIGABYTE z690 aorus elite ax ddr4
Psu: Rosewill SMG 750
Cooler: MSI MAG Core Liquid 240R V2
Storage: Samsung SSD 970 EVO plus 2 to
I don't know if it could cause problems but I use this storage in my laptop and I install linux.
Thank in advance and sorry for the paragraph.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Breadboard the innards, work with only one stick of ram, the processor/board and the discrete GPU alongside the PSU. You can leave the storage out of this one for the sake of troubleshooting. Also, while breadboarding, inspect the CPU socket for any bent or broken socket pins. When working with the cooler, see if not fully tightening the mounts for the cooler helps bring life to your system. Sometimes an overtightened cooling mount can prevent the system from powering up/POST'ing.

Jul 2, 2022
Hi it work one time and now it doesn't work I did all the wiring and for some reason I don't know why but it not working. I retry untightening the cooler but it didn't work. I also recheck everything but I saw nothing.
Help!