Question Cpu red light, wont post, Help!

Jun 21, 2020
Been struggling to repair my computer for months, I currently have a ryzen 5 3600, gigabyte b450 aorus pro wifi mobo, asus gtx 1060, 8gb ballistic ram, and 600w evga br psu and a 2tb seagate hd, Every time I try to fix/start up the computer it won’t post, cpu light on mobo is red. I have everthing connected properly where its supposed to be, I’ve replaced the mobo, the psu, and cpu, but its consistently the same problem, the cpu light is red, I have no clue what to do, when reseting up the computer I went through the checklist posted on other forums and am wondering if yall have any other insight Cause im losing my mind

Jun 21, 2020
Originally had ryzen 5 1600, asus rog strix B350F gaming mobo, and corsair cx 650 psu, the replace order was psu>mobo>cpu, the original reason I did this was because occasionally all my peripherals would cut out and lose power but the computer would stay on, But I couldn’t turn it off by the case power button I had the use the power switch on the psu

Jun 21, 2020
I do have a clean windows install on a crucial 250gb ssd, Ive tried it on both that and the seagate, still the same thing happens, computer “turns on” does not post, cpu light is red and I can’t turn it off by the case button I have to switch it off via cpu

Jun 21, 2020
When replacing parts I tried a new psu first, then switched out the mother board and tried woth both psu’s now I’ve switched out the cpu using the gigabyte mobo and have tried both psu’s

Spectre4444

Reputable
Aug 4, 2019
You know originally going from a ryzen 1600 to a 3600 ( 1600 can run on F1 Bios but 3600 requires F40) probably requires a newer minimum specific bios to run the newer chip, and possibly the same for the newer B450 mobo. also what have you done with the 1600 ? no mention of swapping back to assist in troubleshooting ?

Jun 21, 2020
After upgrading the psu and that not working with the original problem I upgraded the mobo to the b450 while still using the 1600, computer would “turn on” but not post and had to turn off via psu because cases button wasn’t working, thats what prompted me to decide to upgrading to a 3600, the day packaging and description for the b450 stated it was 3000 desktop series ready so I kinda assumed it would’ve fixed my problem