Question CPU RELATED INPUT DELAY and OTHER ISSUES

Yourganked

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2016
Hello, I've been dealing with an issue that arose suddenly around 2 months ago. Any game I play whether it be WoW Classic, EFT, CoD, pretty much anything my CPU will max out to 100%, even my idle CPU seems a little high on my desktop.

I thought maybe my CPU is outdated for these games but the fact that it happens even when playing a 15 year old game (WoW Classic) made be look into it a little further and I don't believe my CPU is outdated for the other games I play aswell.

When playing games where my CPU is maxed I don't experience super low frames/massive stuttering etc. The main issue is that my input sometimes lag, they don't even actually happen, or batch together and my character will sudden tweak out. Also related to this is sometimes my mic won't actually pick me up I assume because it's maxed out.

I really don't think the CPU is old or anything and I'm assuming there's a setting that got messed up or something because when my CPU is maxed the actual temp stays stable within 4-8 celsius, and it will be like this for extended corona inspired 8+ hour gaming sessions.

I took 3 pictures of a couple resource monitors one at my desktop (CPU ~22%), during a load screen on CoD: MW (CPU ~71%), and during a game (CPU ~100%) I just need to figure out how to post them.

The CPU in question is an >>>INTEL CORE I5-6600K @ 3.50GHz<<<

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ANY HELP AT ALL!!!!! Any questions and I will answer as fast as possible, thank you again.