pc-hardware

Reputable
Jan 29, 2020
Hi Dears. I have some questions.
I want to buy a new desktop computer for my office. I use Adobe Premiere & Adobe Photoshop.
I dont want to buy Graphic Card and I want to use same CPU as GPU too. I use integrated GPU insided the CPU.

1- what is the best model of CPU for me? not expensive. which one of CPUs are suitable for me? 6th generation? 7th? 8th? i3? i5? which one model?

2- pls introduce me a good motherboard for tha CPU too.

3- how to select best Power Supply for my cpu and motherboard? Power Supplies have many model of Sockets? what is Modular? how to select it?

AlexTheFern

Notable
Jan 21, 2021
I want to buy a new desktop computer for my office. I use Adobe Premiere & Adobe Photoshop.
I dont want to buy Graphic Card and I want to use same CPU as GPU too. I use integrated GPU insided the CPU.

1- what is the best model of CPU for me? not expensive. which one of CPUs are suitable for me? 6th generation? 7th? 8th? i3? i5? which one model?

3- how to select best Power Supply for my cpu and motherboard? Power Supplies have many model of Sockets? what is Modular? how to select it?
what is your budget?

I can help you put together a rough list.

Reactions: pc-hardware

USAFRet

Titan
Start here:

Post in the Systems forum.

pc-hardware

Reputable
Jan 29, 2020

if you are patient and do not mind waiting, the i3-7100 (assuming you can find an older 100 or 200 series mainboard) might do the job, but, finding it hard to recommend a 4 year old entry level processor, I'd look instead for a 5600G or 5700G or 11600 if possible if determined to put off buying a discrete GPU...

Jul 14, 2021
I dont want to buy Graphic Card and I want to use same CPU as GPU too. I use integrated GPU insided the CPU. greatpeople me

Thank you so much for your great information, It is too useful for me.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS