[SOLVED] CPU restarting in between playing games

Avi12slps

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
I recently bought an ASUS EX-A320 Motherboard,8 GB ADATA GAMMIX 8 GB 2666 MHz RAM and a Ryzen 5 3500 CPU and paired it with my existing GTX 1060 3GB and 2 SSD's ,recently while playing Rainbow Six Siege,the system reboots at random points without giving any BSOD although I do have the auto restart feature turned off,I have monitored quite every temperatures of my components and didnt find anything unusual,also I should mention that I am using a local 850W Power Supply,What can be the reason behind this ?
A failing PSU or any other faulty component?
I did check the log file when it restarted abruptly and found some critical error,which I have attached it in the screenshot below.

P.S.- This only happens when I am playing the game,I can keep using my PC on dekstop mode for stretched periods of time

Avi12slps

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
Yes,I did.
To be specific,the issue started when I used an extension 24 male to female connector to connect my psu to mobo,because the psu wires are just a bit short to reach my mobo.
Do you think the extension cable might be faulty and is there any other way to extend the cable so that it reached my mobo ?