CPU Running at 100% on Idle

Feb 7, 2019
This problem began yesterday around 1PM EST, I was just gaming at smooth frame rates when all of a sudden my computer gets cripplingly slow for no apparent reason. Before I could check task manager my computer freezes and I'm forced to force shutdown. When I turn it back on my CPU is at 100% usage and even Cortana isn't usable because of how slow it is.

After a few hours of messing around I manage to get it to a web browsing state, in which I am currently in. If I try to play CS:GO a game that usually runs at 100-120 fps it'll run at 10-30 fps. According to task manager the GPU usage isn't very high but the CPU is at 100%. I had an idea that the iGPU was being used instead of the GPU but I debunked this when I went into Furmark and stress tested it. The stress test ran 60 fps at a max of 65C. To further prove this, my GPU fans turned on which only happens when my GPU is running hot. At this point I've ran out of ideas and am searching for help.

Specs :
CPU : AMD FX 6300 6 Core 3.5Ghz
Memory : 12 GB (3 x 4) DDR3 667Mhz
GPU : R7 370

Feb 7, 2019

I've scanned it twice, no viruses. Sorry about the idle typo. And yes it's Win 10. It also has nothing to do with temps, I checked them and they're fine. I had it all written out then I forgot I had to make an account so I had to re write the entire post lol