Question cpu running very hot

Jul 19, 2021
Hi.
I've recently discovered that my CPU is running really hot (in games 100 degrees celsius), and when i am just browsing the internet 70-80. I am still playing games like gta v or nfs heat and the fps are not so bad... they do drop sometimes but it is not unplayable. also the temp never goes more than 100 degrees.
It's really weird because before the temps used to be low for both CPU and GPU. and all the fans seems to be working. Also, i want to mention that my cpu is liquid cooled... maybe something went wrong with that.
I have the pc for one year only and i did replace the termal paste few days ago when i notice the temps were very high. The pc is not dusty inside and all the other components stay cool apart from the cpu.

Here are the specs:
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i3 7100 @ 3.90GHz 74 °C
Kaby Lake 14nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1200MHz (16-16-16-39)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. H110-D3A-CF (U3E1) 31 °C
Graphics
LG Ultra HD (2560x1440@60Hz)
8192MB ATI Radeon RX 580 Series (Unknown) 29 °C
Storage
111GB PNY CS900 120GB SSD (SATA (SSD)) 33 °C
931GB Seagate ST1000DM010-2EP102 (SATA ) 31 °C
Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

also, a picture of the desktop:
https://ibb.co/8rjgnZy

Is there something wrong with the fans? or with the liquid cooling system? or is there a faulty sensor? and how can i check that?
I did try few different softwares to check the temps they all show the same.

Thanks in advance!!

Jul 19, 2021
PSU: make, model, wattage, age ( 1 year?), condition? Heavy use for gaming, video editing, or even bit-mining?

Is the 120 GB SSD the boot drive? How full?
If it's important i will open tomorrow the case to find the PSU name and wattage.
And yes i bought this pc a year ago brand new and i didn't use it much... only once a week maybe even less.
the ssd is the boot drive and it has 11 gb free space

also, you can see here that he normal fans are working well, but the fans pwm are always at 0% for some reason... any idea?
https://ibb.co/Sc8hT7H

Last edited: