Question CPU shut down immediately when RGB Fusion 2.0 app deleted completely

Aug 27, 2019
Not too long ago I assembled a new pc build , with The products
cpu:AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
GPU :Radeon RX 5700 XT motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Gaming X
SSD: Aorus NVMe Gen4 PCIe 1TB
RAM: G.skill ripjaws 8gb DDR4 ×2
It was all fine for 5-6 days, and I was just checking out RGBFusion 2.0 app. I deleted the app completely and the system shut down on its own immediately.
I did the paper clip test with the Corsair VS650 which is the psu I use and it was fine .... But I later couldn't figure out what to do ... I tried to clear and reset CMOS with a screw driver , but I couldn't find any ports for it or maybe I don't know what it looks like on this new motherboard. I double checked every cable connections and unfortunately , doesn't power on .
Hopefully it's just a minor tweak. Can anyone help me out here ?

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Paper clip test only means that it can start, not necessarily power the rig. I'd swap out the PSU in any circumstances; a Corsair VS is a frighteningly low quality PSU to use with this kind of build, so it's a problem even if it doesn't turn out to be the problem. As for deleting the software, it shouldn't have caused a crash like this unless, perhaps, you deleted it in a very odd way.

Aug 27, 2019
Paper clip test only means that it can start, not necessarily power the rig. I'd swap out the PSU in any circumstances; a Corsair VS is a frighteningly low quality PSU to use with this kind of build, so it's a problem even if it doesn't turn out to be the problem. As for deleting the software, it shouldn't have caused a crash like this unless, perhaps, you deleted it in a very odd way.
You sure ? Cause many websites and also Power supply calculaters suggested the Corsair VS 650 ...
So just to be sure before I replace it with a better one , wanna make sure the other components are all fine or complete the basic troubleshoot

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
You sure ? Cause many websites and also Power supply calculaters suggested the Corsair VS 650 ...
So just to be sure before I replace it with a better one , wanna make sure the other components are all fine or complete the basic troubleshoot

If someone actually suggested you a VS PSU with this build, I'd recommend not listening to their advice ever again; you'll never see a basic PSU like this recommended by any serious hobbyist or expert. It's not that 650W isn't enough wattage, it's that this particular series is extremely entry-level in quality and unsuitable for parts like this. Especially if it's an older VS 650; you still wouldn't you a new VS 650 with gray and white letters in a build like this, but if the PSU has green or orange lettering, it's an even lower quality PSU making for a pretty gross pairing.

Aug 27, 2019
If someone actually suggested you a VS PSU with this build, I'd recommend not listening to their advice ever again; you'll never see a basic PSU like this recommended by any serious hobbyist or expert. It's not that 650W isn't enough wattage, it's that this particular series is extremely entry-level in quality and unsuitable for parts like this. Especially if it's an older VS 650; you still wouldn't you a new VS 650 with gray and white letters in a build like this, but if the PSU has green or orange lettering, it's an even lower quality PSU making for a pretty gross pairing.
So do you bet on replacing the PSU directly before testing the other components? Cause it worked perfectly for a week and now this shit happened.