Question Cpu spikes in utilization and can't run simple games (which have ran before)

Apr 3, 2020
Motherboard: Prime x470 pro
Power Supply: 550W, 80+ Bronze
Cpu: Ryzen 5 2400g /w Vega 11 Integrated Graphics
Gpu: Amd rx 580 (8gb)
2 Ram Slots (corsair veng. 8gb each)
I have noticed my CPU is spiking all the time and causing many issues with speed in the computer, and I cannot run basic games such as Vanilla WoW, Minecraft runs at 5fps, League of legends runs 5 - 45fps all settings very low and crashes, and Call of Duty Modern Warfare (new one) either says can't connect to online servers or doesn't run when I enter a game, same thing happens to fornite by saying can't connect to online servers or can't run the game.
I have reinstalled all drivers to each part, disabled integrated graphics, (which worked better than what I have right now) and have made sure the hdmi is plugged into the GPU and not the motherboard, as well as almost every other solution I have seen on the issues... Please help.

Apr 3, 2020
make and model of the psu?

cpu/gpu temp and usage during the game?
ram/ssd/hdd usage during the game?
malware scan the system?
"PowerSpec 550W 80+ Bronze ATX Non-Modular Power Supply"
During test game of minecraft (lowest settings) I would get 5 fps, Cpu usage of 100% and GPU would stable at 1% usage with a spike to about 5% of usage.
Ram would go about 45% usage (of 16 gb total) not sure how to check ssd usage but I have another 100gb not being used, and I have done a full scan for malware using Avast.

Apr 3, 2020
Also one thing I just found was I ran a DxDiag document and this report showed I was using "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" instead of the Rx 580 which may be useful information
However, when I load my device manager, Under Display Adapters, it reports having "Radeon RX 580 Series" as the graphics card and is "working properly".
(This is a snip bit of what the document reported)
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: Microsoft Basic Display Adapter
Manufacturer: (Standard display types)
Chip type: AMD ATOMBIOS
DAC type: (C) 1988-2010, Advanced Micro D
Device Type: Display-Only Device (POST)
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_67DF&SUBSYS_2378148C&REV_E7
Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
Device Problem Code: No Problem
Driver Problem Code: Unknown
Display Memory: 8149 MB
Dedicated Memory: 0 MB
Shared Memory: 8149 MB
Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (64Hz)
HDR Support: Not Supported
Display Topology: Internal

Apr 3, 2020
during 100% cpu usage, the temp is on 35C?
during 100% cpu usage, the temp is on 35C?
Yes, Using the task manager to monitor the usage and "Open Hardware Monitor" to check the temperatures that is what it is reading, doing nothing my cpu usage is around 65-70% and stays at 35 C, when first opening an App it will spike to 40 C but return shortly after and the CPU usage will stay at 100% utilization.