[SOLVED] Cpu spiking to 90% usage in AC odyssey

silenthunt316

Prominent
Mar 12, 2020
Good afternoon guys, I recently just bought Assassin’s Crees Odyssey. So today when I went to try it out and see my temps and usage. I noticed that my cpu (I9-9900k) usage was spiking everywhere. From 40% and the max I saw it was 92%. I’m also worried Bc I also noticed that my gpu (RTX 2070) was at 99% usage and it wouldn’t go down. And the temp was 58 degrees and the max I saw was 64 degrees Celsius. So should I stop play AC odyssey. Or I’m fine. Thanks in advanced!

Solution
Good afternoon guys, I recently just bought Assassin’s Crees Odyssey. So today when I went to try it out and see my temps and usage. I noticed that my cpu (I9-9900k) usage was spiking everywhere. From 40% and the max I saw it was 92%. I’m also worried Bc I also noticed that my gpu (RTX 2070) was at 99% usage and it wouldn’t go down. And the temp was 58 degrees and the max I saw was 64 degrees Celsius. So should I stop play AC odyssey. Or I’m fine. Thanks in advanced!
The problem would be if the GPU would not run at 99%. That usually happen if you pair a powerfull GPU with a weak CPU and thats called bottleneck and you dont get the full potential of the card. There is nothing to worry about thats how the GPU supposed to run.
The problem would be if the GPU would not run at 99%. That usually happen if you pair a powerfull GPU with a weak CPU and thats called bottleneck and you dont get the full potential of the card. There is nothing to worry about thats how the GPU supposed to run.

Solution