Question CPU Start but Monitor no signal (Sometimes work normal)

Mar 25, 2019
Hello guys,

Im new here and im about to asking something that make me depressed lol

okay, lets to the point

So, when i turn on my PC, the CPU starts (fan, etc) but my monitor says "no signal"
then i turn off my PC, then on again, like 3-5 times and my pc starts with the screen on my monitor

and then i realized, i check out my usb wireless lamp indicator, so, when i turn on my pc, and the lamp on my usb wireless on, thats indicate my pc will starts and works. BUT when i turn on my pc, and the lamp on my usb wireless OFF (but the fan, etc, etc inside my cpu is turned on) thats indicate my pc will start with monitor says "no signal"

what i want to ask is, is my PSU Broke ? or My motherboard got problem ?
by the way, i just buy a new GPU so, this not GPU Problem

My PC Specs:
Proc: Xeon X5450
GPU: RX 560 // I'm using VGA cable to HDMI converter... because my monitor only have VGA port
Ram: 6GB (4GB + 2GB)
PSU: FSP Hexa 400Watt

!!!!!!!!Sorry for my bad english
Need help guys

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2019
If it's monitor...when I use my laptop with my monitor is working

Today, I just wake up from my sleep (Indonesian time) then I turn on PC again....and this PC works...screen displayed and I can get into BIOS...then I'm wait for 30 minutes - 60 minutes to make sure and of course my PC still works until I testing to restart and now my PC won't boot + no display again.
I'm affraid this is a motherboard and PSU issue...but if it's right, why sometimes my PC works (if my PC got display and work, I test play about 3-5 hours and there is no error or problem)

I'm very depressed 'bout this kind of problem :(

TRENDING THREADS