Question Cpu starts but monitor doesnt display anything.

Dec 3, 2019
Guys, I was just installing a new ram, I tried removing the old ram but it cant be removed so I apply pressure to the old ram to check if it was loose, after that I just put my new ram beside the old ram , when I put the power cord and start my pc, the computer turns on but no display, so I removed the power cord, opened the case, removed the new ram and put on the power cord and started my pc. When I started my pc it started but again no display from monitor

reseat your graphics card, sometimes they've worked loose due to heat and contraction.

pressing down on RAM is sometimes just enough to cause them to flex/lose contact altogether

Guys, I was just installing a new ram, I tried removing the old ram but it cant be removed so I apply pressure to the old ram to check if it was loose, after that I just put my new ram beside the old ram , when I put the power cord and start my pc, the computer turns on but no display, so I removed the power cord, opened the case, removed the new ram and put on the power cord and started my pc. When I started my pc it started but again no display from monitor