[SOLVED] CPU suddenly hitting 100% usage no issues 12 hours ago.

Jul 12, 2021
Hi everyone and thank you in advance for any advice you're willing to give.
I've had this PC for about 2 years now maybe a little less my CPU is an Intel i7-9700K
I was playing dark souls 3 on max settings last night with no lag issues and sekiro the other day.
Now when I boot the game up, launch is taking probably 3x as long and freezing on a white screen briefly before beginning to respond again.
I'm suddenly hitting 100% CPU usage when im loading in some of the smallest areas in the game and it doesn't make any sense to me.
Nothing physically happened to the PC between last night and today, the temperatures have never gone above 80 C and while i understand 80 is a bit higher than you'd hope to see, i've also read that it shouldn't be at much risk at that point, just that sometimes throttling will start around there. (This is not typical this is when i'm playing much larger loaded map games like PUBG / Warzone.)

I did heard my liquid cooler last night for the first time (a kind've babbling brook sort've sound) before I went to bed, but some deep googling tells me that its just air bubbles that can form sometimes shouldn't really be a big deal and it's since stopped)

Please feel free to ask for any other information, I didn't bother including other specs because my resource monitors in game are showing RAM VRAM GPU all never going above 30% usage while CPU is sitting between 95-100% sitting in safe zones with very little to render in.

Solution
you would have to keep an eye on your running processes for some time and see what is spiking the CPU %.
average while just browsing should be under 10% usage.

can even be some malware running that isn't easy to detect.