[SOLVED] CPU temp are too high for custom loop

Jun 11, 2020
Hey everyone! I hope everyone is good and safe.

(first custom loop!) (gpu not included in loop)

I think im getting really high temps. I built a custom loop for my cpu last week, i was very excited to see my new temps. i did some tinkering in my bios to learn more about OCing. i finally set my cpu to 4.8GHz at 1.35(i think). Everything was going great and stable, but my temps were very high. when I realbench my cpu max temp reaches 88C. i think thats too high ever for an AIO!

after further inspection i found out that my loop has a ton of air bubbles, i removed most of them and temps somewhat improved. However there is a ton of tiny bubbles in my res, when i set my pump to 100% these tiny air bubbles swirl around the inlet port and make the res foggy, is this normal?

This is a pic of realbench and pump/res

Solution

I think im getting really high temps. I built a custom loop for my cpu last week, i was very excited to see my new temps. i did some tinkering in my bios to learn more about OCing. i finally set my cpu to 4.8GHz at 1.35(i think). Everything was going great and stable, but my temps were very high. when I realbench my cpu max temp reaches 88C. i think thats too high ever for an AIO!

after further inspection i found out that my loop has a ton of air bubbles, i removed most of them and temps somewhat improved. However there is a ton of tiny bubbles in my res, when i set my pump to 100% these tiny air bubbles swirl around the inlet port and...

after further inspection i found out that my loop has a ton of air bubbles, i removed most of them and temps somewhat improved. However there is a ton of tiny bubbles in my res, when i set my pump to 100% these tiny air bubbles swirl around the inlet port and make the res foggy, is this normal?

This is a pic of realbench and pump/res

The loop is not filled in properly. Theres way too much air trapped in there.

Empty out your loop and refill it in order to get the proper temps you wanted.

Solution

Latest posts