[SOLVED] CPU TEMP (IS THIS NORMAL?)

lDarky

Reputable
Jul 11, 2019
Hey, guys I have a question. Is this temp for a i5-8600k normal? The average load is 10-35%, and the temp 42-60

Here a photo. The Load is jumping , from 9-40% .
(I just took the screenshot at the lowest load, but like I said the load is jumping from 10-40%)

View: https://imgur.com/a/Xa7vaGC

Right now at 20-30% load temp is at 45-50
I looked at the thermal paste and is not that much,

Anything that I can low the temp, or is normal . Also the fans are at full speed

That all seems quite reasonable to me, I would have little concern running that.
However you should redo the thermal paste if you've taken the heatsink off the CPU. There are loads of tutorials for repasting, less is more, it's only there to fill in tiny imperfections.

lDarky

Reputable
Jul 11, 2019
That all seems quite reasonable to me, I would have little concern running that.
However you should redo the thermal paste if you've taken the heatsink off the CPU. There are loads of tutorials for repasting, less is more, it's only there to fill in tiny imperfections.
Aww, yeah you are right. I left the Cpu Cooler with the thermal paste on it for like 3 weeks without touching the cpu. I need to replace it. Do you think this is the problem?

lDarky

Reputable
Jul 11, 2019
I don't think there is a problem, but for best results replace the paste so that there are no air bubbles in the paste.
The thing is that I got a new cpu, and I install the thermal paste on the cpu. I got a thermal paste with a brush . So I covered the cpu and the CPU cooler. Maybe I put to much? But I see that is not too much. And this days the weather was really hot, right now are like 30c outside