Cpu temp rises after cleaning case fan

Dec 18, 2018
So, i removed the case fan (side panel) off because i wanted to clean it , and removed the connector of the fan that is connected to the PSU (i dont know what it is called) by the way, after i cleaned it i put it back again then i made sure that the Case Fan is connected to the PSU again and after booting my PC i checked my CPU temp with Core Temp, then i saw that the temp is 15 degrees celcius on startup without running anything like Google,and etc. However , before i cleaned my PC the idle temp is like 5-7 degrees celcius (without running anything) and when i play a game before the CPU temperature hardly goes in to 50 degrees celcius but now it goes up to 55 degree celcius and sometimes it goes above 60 (which forces my pc to shutdown) so i'm wondering have i done something wrong?

P.S: i didnt touched or clean anything except Case Fan

CompuTronix

Intel Master
Your case fan is reversed (oops) :D and needs to be reinstalled with correct airflow direction.

Also, 5°C is 41°F. Standard or normal ambient (room ) temperature is 22°C or 72°F.

Unless your room is so cold that you don't need to keep your beer inside a refrigerator, NO computer temperatures can be below ambient temperature.

What is your ambient temperature?

Which CPU are you running?

Which temperature monitoring utility?

CT :sol:

Dec 18, 2018
And i also noticed that my CPU fan is running very loud after playing games for about 20minutes,and it forces my pc to shutdown so i think the CPU fan is the problem? (which is unlikely because i did not even touched it)