CPU tempatures !

Schxeler

Honorable
Dec 23, 2013
I have HW Monitor to look at my temperatures for my CPU GC Etc, but there is two thing that deal with my CPU there is CPU and the actual name of my CPU which is the A10 6800k, but the thing is that they both have different tempatures. the CPU is usually around 35C but the other one is usually around 50-60+ all the time A10-6800k. Im not sure which one is the right tempature. If anyone knows anything about HWMonitor can you help me.

pit_1209

Distinguished
Can you take some photos to see exactly what are you refering to? as I see in my hw monitor there´s only one tag where it display my cpu temp but you have an APU maybe it shows that differently and it´s maybe the socket or the gpu.

pit_1209

Distinguished
The CPU it´s the socket temp and is usually higher than core temps that it´s represented in the package temp. Core temps are more important when talking about stability, those temps were idle? because if that´s the case I think they are pretty high, what´s your case, do you have fans on it and did you applied the thermal grease correctly?