[SOLVED] Cpu temperature weird..

Apr 13, 2020
Hello to all,
When i play some games i have some high temperature on my CPU i always had that in my pc.
The thing i dont understand is that for example when i play Rimworld i have overall 90-95 degrees and when i play Red dead Redemtption 2 i have overall 75-80 degrees.
I mean how is that possible when i play a higher demand game to have lower degrees and this also happens in other games, in some i have high temperatures in others no..

Thank you!

Motherboard : gigabyte f2a88xm d3h
ssd :samsung ssd 840 evo 120gb ( with OS install)
CPU : AMD A10-7850K
GPU : Amd radeon r7 370
RAM : 12gb

Solution
Games like red dead will utilize your GPU way before it starts to rely on the CPU, since your GPU is a 370 I would imagine red dead utilizes it as much as it can before it starts to rely on the CPU to pick up some slack. However in a game that doesn't rely much on the GPU like rimworld it would default to using the CPU more than the GPU. It's just how some game engines are designed.
Games like red dead will utilize your GPU way before it starts to rely on the CPU, since your GPU is a 370 I would imagine red dead utilizes it as much as it can before it starts to rely on the CPU to pick up some slack. However in a game that doesn't rely much on the GPU like rimworld it would default to using the CPU more than the GPU. It's just how some game engines are designed.

Solution

Exia00

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2013
Hello to all,
When i play some games i have some high temperature on my CPU i always had that in my pc.
The thing i dont understand is that for example when i play Rimworld i have overall 90-95 degrees and when i play Red dead Redemtption 2 i have overall 75-80 degrees.
I mean how is that possible when i play a higher demand game to have lower degrees and this also happens in other games, in some i have high temperatures in others no..

Thank you!

Motherboard : gigabyte f2a88xm d3h
ssd :samsung ssd 840 evo 120gb ( with OS install)
CPU : AMD A10-7850K
GPU : Amd radeon r7 370
RAM : 12gb

Thing i got to ask is are you referring it to in Celsius or in Fahrenheit because just saying in degree's doesn't really help your case and if you are saying in Fahrenheit then you have nothing to worry about then.