[SOLVED] CPU temperature with hyper 212 x

Apr 1, 2019
Hi! Friends i have i7 3770 and with a cooler called ( mars gaming )
=> MCPU1

Room temperature 35-40 deg cel ( at summer to day )
no havy load just surffing the net
Core 1 50C
core 2 49C
core 3 43C
core 4 44C

while gaming
Core 1 75C - 85C
core 2 75C- 85C
core 3 75C- 85C
core 4 75C- 85C
( some times go to 90C°- 92° )

i changed thermal past using ( HY510 )
but temp still same things

if i change my cooler from the( mars gaming) to (hyper 212x) is there any possible changes in temp or looking for big cooler or what should i do????

( PS : I used FSP group 300W Gold plus )

View: https://imgur.com/KRUmpbn

View: https://imgur.com/l5ghRvQ

Solution
Can't really comment on the quality of that one as it's not one I use - but you'll find that thermal paste doesn't make a huge difference - as long as it's reputable and meets general guidelines then you'll be fine. Sticking to brands like Arctic, Corsair, Cooler Master etc will verify that you're getting better quality, but I wouldn't worry too much.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Yes the Hyper 212 should yield some good temperature improvements.

Can't comment on the quality of said PSU, FSP can be pretty good, but have a range of PSUs, but the age of that one is probably questionnable. That and it depends on the rest of your system, but based on what you're describing, it's far more likely upgrading your CPU cooler will help temperatures, changing a PSU probably won't change anything at this point.

Apr 1, 2019
Yes the Hyper 212 should yield some good temperature improvements.

Can't comment on the quality of said PSU, FSP can be pretty good, but have a range of PSUs, but the age of that one is probably questionnable. That and it depends on the rest of your system, but based on what you're describing, it's far more likely upgrading your CPU cooler will help temperatures, changing a PSU probably won't change anything at this point.
for the system i have

MBO : Asus H-61
CPU : i7 3770
CPU fan : mars gaming MCPU1
GPU : GTX 1050 Ti ( don't have 6 pins )
PSU: changed from dead one ( 420w) to other one ( 300W )
CASE : Nox Hummer TG RGB
( 4 fans )

____
thanks man for your help ,,
but i have a small questions ,, even if the temp of my room is 35-38°C its ok for the Hyper 212????
and for the
MBO : Asus H-61 i can put on it the Hyper 212?
and the PSU 300w can handl the Hyper 212?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Yes the H61 range (1155 socket) should take the 212x fine. The 212 has a backplate to fit most sockets.

It's not a question per se of the PSU handling the cooler, it's more about the PSU handling the rest of your components and keeping them safe, I just question the age (and potential quality) of the FSP model you have.

Reactions: mrrobot14
Apr 1, 2019
Yes the H61 range (1155 socket) should take the 212x fine. The 212 has a backplate to fit most sockets.

It's not a question per se of the PSU handling the cooler, it's more about the PSU handling the rest of your components and keeping them safe, I just question the age (and potential quality) of the FSP model you have.
thanks for all you r information ,, for now i will do what you advice me with

Apr 1, 2019

hey man is the thermal past ( HY510 ) good ?????

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Can't really comment on the quality of that one as it's not one I use - but you'll find that thermal paste doesn't make a huge difference - as long as it's reputable and meets general guidelines then you'll be fine. Sticking to brands like Arctic, Corsair, Cooler Master etc will verify that you're getting better quality, but I wouldn't worry too much.

Solution
Apr 1, 2019
thanks alot