Question CPU temps fluctuating rapidly

Benton92

Commendable
Oct 13, 2019
My new ryzen 5 3600 is having cpu temp flucations, and high idle temps. I reinstalled the cooler and I have the same result as last time. Going from 44 degrees celsius to 56 degrees Celsius is not normal, especially when am doing nothing but running windows. I think it is a bios issue, but I have a new bios that is compatible with the cpu. The bios tells me that my temps are around 30 degrees Celsius, but msi command center says it is way above that(44 to 56 degrees Celsius). I have a MSI B350 PC mate. Any ideas or suggestions would really help.

Benton92

Commendable
Oct 13, 2019
My new ryzen 5 3600 is having cpu temp flucations, and high idle temps. I reinstalled the cooler and I have the same result as last time. Going from 44 degrees celsius to 56 degrees Celsius is not normal, especially when am doing nothing but running windows. I think it is a bios issue, but I have a new bios that is compatible with the cpu. The bios tells me that my temps are around 30 degrees Celsius, but msi command center says it is way above that(44 to 56 degrees Celsius). I have a MSI B350 PC mate. Any ideas or suggestions would really help.
Another thing to add, my BIOS is telling my cpu is at 23 degrees Celsius. This seemed kinda odd to me.