CPU Temps higher than usual.

0ats

Reputable
Jul 1, 2015
So recently I've noticed my cpu temps have gone up a few degrees Celsius. As of now, my idle temps are around 31-34 degrees c, whereas normally they are from 29-31. It may just be my ambient temperature, as my room is a bit hotter than the rest of the house. However, its still a bit odd.
Im running a NZXT Kraken x52, with my pump and fans set to performance mode. The fans are running @ 50% on the radiator.
Any ideas as to why its a bit hotter?

Solution
Oats,

You've answered your own question.

Standard ambient temperature is 22°C or 72°F, which is normal room temperature. All computer temperatures increase and decrease with ambient temperature, which includes processor temperatures.

It's completely normal and expected for processor temperatures to fluctuate with seasonal environmental changes in ambient temperature.

CT :sol:

CompuTronix

Intel Master
Oats,

You've answered your own question.

Standard ambient temperature is 22°C or 72°F, which is normal room temperature. All computer temperatures increase and decrease with ambient temperature, which includes processor temperatures.

It's completely normal and expected for processor temperatures to fluctuate with seasonal environmental changes in ambient temperature.

CT :sol:

Solution