Jun 25, 2021
Guys i build a pc before 3 months with i7 10700 Cpu And Asus Strix B460-h the cooler is corsair H100i V2 and everything was okay before 2 days my SSD failed and i replaced it with new Evo Plus 970 from Samsung i dont know if this mean anything to my problem !

I reinstalled the windows with the latest updates and the pc work fine except when i open any window like lts say edge browser or any file or steam launcher or lts say i want to start a video on youtube the cpu Fans Start Rolling fast and noisy and the cpu Temp go to 70+ for some seconds until the load is done and still high.
by the way idle temps while in bios is 32 but in windows reaches 40 i know it not that high but room temp is much lower and tepms is not stable it jumps for some seconds each time i load something and the fps in light games is not normal even on 720p resolution i was playing on that cpu for 2 months and it was okay with a lot better fps before that problem

I tried default bios settings
I checked the pump it says 3000 rpm on corsair link and the fans is optimized well

and got No Gpu yet !

Guys i build a pc before 3 months with i7 10700 Cpu And Asus Strix B460-h the cooler is corsair H100i V2 and everything was okay before 2 days my SSD failed and i replaced it with new Evo Plus 970 from Samsung i dont know if this mean anything to my problem !

I reinstalled the windows with the latest updates and the pc work fine except when i open any window like lts say edge browser or any file or steam launcher or lts say i want to start a video on youtube the cpu Fans Start Rolling fast and noisy and the cpu Temp go to 70+ for some seconds until the load is done and still high.
by the way idle temps while in bios is 32 but in windows reaches 40 i know it not that high but room temp is much lower and tepms is not stable it jumps for some seconds each time i load something and the fps in light games is not normal even on 720p resolution i was playing on that cpu for 2 months and it was okay with a lot better fps before that problem

I tried default bios settings
I checked the pump it says 3000 rpm on corsair link and the fans is optimized well

and got No Gpu yet !
Did you remove the thermal cover from the cooler? Is there thermal compound? Did you make sure the cooler is properly seated

Jun 25, 2021
Did you remove the thermal cover from the cooler? Is there thermal compound? Did you make sure the cooler is properly seated

The cooler is working well from almost 2 months or more and i didnt changed anything in the hardware except adding nvme 970 evo plus and some cable managments i think its a software problem maybe windows or driver or bios ?