My specs:-
Processor:⇒ Intel Core i5-2500
RAM:⇒ Kingston FuryX 8gb DDR3 1866 Mhz
Cpu fan = Deepcool alta 7
Graphics card:⇒Sapphire Radeon R7 265 2GB GDDR5
Thermal paste = Arctic Silver Ceramique Link
PSU = antec vp500pc

Solution
That's a 95w cooler on a 95w cpu. Ambients aside, that cooler is no better than stock, it's intended purpose is cooling under normal conditions and normal usage. There's no way it'll cool a 95w cpu under full load and stay in safe temps. Add in high ambient temps and its lucky to stay in safe temps under normal usage.

My advice is ditch that poor excuse for a cooler and get the biggest, highest capacity cooler your budget can afford. Forget cheap, cheap is what got you in this mess. You can't ever over-cool a cpu, but you can most definitely under-cool one.

I agree the push pins are most likely to blame. That cooler looks worse than the stock Intel cooler. When I had that CPU I was using
10_d9eea35eab9cdf15e54b31f91818cd30_1370565997.jpg

Now I'm using
91TEWRa3kuL._SL1500_.jpg
with a 4690K but that cooler is compatible with your CPU as well. The best part?
WIN_20160925_15_02_43_Pro.jpg
There aren't any push pins. And it will be much more effective than that hunk of aluminum which will hold on to heat longer than the fins on the V8 or the 212 Evo.

Utkarsh Mahajan

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2013

No bro, everything is fit in right there, the cooler i am using was bought for i3-3210 which i had earlier and i was getting proper temperatures.

I tried using table fan with open cabinet to check if its air flow problem. still the problem occurred. I tried the pc by connecting it to my tv in my living room. it gave me some improvements but i haven't tested it for long times.

Temps on desk which actually has good airflow :-
idle - 50-60c
gaming under full load (gta 5);- 98 c

temps in my living room:-
idle 40-50 c
gaming under full load (tried only for few minutes due electricity outage in my area) = max 75c

Utkarsh Mahajan

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2013
Well , i rechecked everything. I have tried pasting a bit more thermal paste than last time and also checked pins from opposite sides and it was properly set.

Then I tried and got this temp reading.

Idle 40-65c
Full load Gta 5 for 10 min- went increasing till 85 c. I did not tried going further taking care of my pc. But the case and desk used to get hot as boiling water that it uSed to make other thinGs hot which were kept near the desk which made me to check temps.

Replace that cooler.

Your room temps goes up to 45C!!!!!!!? If that is accurate(hard pill there) that is extremely unusual and as such is information you should have offered in the beginning. You then invested in an extremely cheap cooler. When dealing with such extreme temperature you need to invest in above average cooling. The Cryorig H7 is my recommendation.

You've identified a problem. You have some suggestions here. Not sure if you have asked at other forums. Have you reached a decision as far as a solution is concerned?

Utkarsh Mahajan

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2013
I am still under questions, if having 30-40 c ambient is toouch I don't think that it might go to 98 for any sake.

Well, what's the cheapest CPU cooler that would work.

Right now the temp in the morning has dropped to 38 in idle which is awesome.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
That's a 95w cooler on a 95w cpu. Ambients aside, that cooler is no better than stock, it's intended purpose is cooling under normal conditions and normal usage. There's no way it'll cool a 95w cpu under full load and stay in safe temps. Add in high ambient temps and its lucky to stay in safe temps under normal usage.

My advice is ditch that poor excuse for a cooler and get the biggest, highest capacity cooler your budget can afford. Forget cheap, cheap is what got you in this mess. You can't ever over-cool a cpu, but you can most definitely under-cool one.

Solution