Question CPU temps skying- AIO not showing in BIOS ?

Aug 16, 2022
Please help I just built my PC, everything working and showing up but my AIO shows up as N/A in BIOS and CPU temperatures increase (by a degree per second) until I have to turn off the PC.

CPU: Intel Core i5-12600K
Motherboard: Asus PRIME Z690-P
AIO cooler: Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix
GPU: Zotac GeForce RTX 3060

The cooler is routed to AIO_Pump, and the two fans on the radiator are in CPU_fan and CPU_opt. The radiator is also mounted above the CPU so the position shouldnt be a problem. I have 4 additional case fans with good airflow that isnt the problem either.

Any Solutions?

Aug 16, 2022
I can try that again but when i did that the bios showed 'cpu fan error' and still didnt change anything. I reapplied thermal paste to the AIO just now and it didnt have any plastic or packaging still on it. Any particular headers to plug the pump into. (its a 3 pin) ?

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
You did not follow the instructions with the Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix system. With that the ONLY items plugged into mobo headers are the 3-hole connector from the PUMP unit to the CPU_FAN header and a cable to a USB2 header. The first carries the pump speed signal to the header for monitoring it for failure; the second is for communication with the iCUE software,

ALL other connections are done through the Corsair Commander Core Hub. It gets power from a PSU connection, and does ALL the power and control of the pump, fan motors and fan lights. Then you must download and install the iCUE software utility. That utility does ALL the control of CPU cooling by managing the speeds of the rad fans. Those fans' speeds are NOT available to the mobo fan headers - you can "see" them only in the iCUE software. That software also offers you an option for setting a pump speed. In your case for max workload and heat generation, set that to max and see how that works.

Aug 16, 2022
FIXED!!

I had previously done all of the above so I checked all the connections involving the AIO cooler, it was the pump head to the commander core that was not plugged in fully. took it out and put it back in and it is fixed. 27 degrees in the BIOS and i can boot now!