[SOLVED] CPU temps Spike to high 90's when Playing Ark Survival Evolved

Dec 9, 2021
Hello, I seem to have pretty good temperatures playing every other game, but for some reason when playing Ark, the temps skyrocket into the high 90's, obviosly not good. The system has passed 24 hours of Prime95, with a max temp of 76 degrees Celsius. My current System is,
Ryzen 5 5600x
AIO Coolermaster ML240L RGB V2
MSI X570 A Pro
Gigabyte 3060 OC
Corsair Vengeance 16GB at 3600MHz
Case: Phanteks P300
Cooling, front mounted 240mm radiator for AIO cooler for intake, 1 outake fan.
SSD: SKHynix Gold P31, 500gb at 3500Mb/s

CPU usage running ark is 36%, gpu usage close to a 100%. gpu temps stay stable around 67 degrees Celsius.
Nvidia Vertical Sync is on
Running Ark at high graphics.
Curious if Anyone could help me out, as the temps seem to be fine in most other games, topping out in the mid 70's.
Thanks!

Solution
2x120mm fans on AIO as intake?

Ark is a CPU intensive game so there is that aspect. It seems to make a lot of PC run warmer.

I don't suppose the AIO has the ability to change its fan profiles based on games? I know some coolers do that for at least color schemes, not sure about fans though

Colif

Win 11 Master
2x120mm fans on AIO as intake?

Ark is a CPU intensive game so there is that aspect. It seems to make a lot of PC run warmer.

I don't suppose the AIO has the ability to change its fan profiles based on games? I know some coolers do that for at least color schemes, not sure about fans though

Solution