Question CPU Thottling

Dec 19, 2019
What CPU degree start trottling? My runs at 79C at full 100% it's ok? My graphics still run at 98% but i think it's trottling

If you have a proper cpu cooler I would suggest overclocking the cpu some...it will help some in games to alleviate the stuttering. Also moving to 16gig of memory and using an SSD will also provide noticeable improvements in gaming and general computer use.

If you stick to medium quality settings in games the 1060 should still be doing quite well with the above hardware improvements.

An SSD wont help with performance in the slightest, only load times. I dont know why this continues to be passed around. Your game is already loaded onto system memory and your graphics card VRAM before even a HDD could be a bottleneck.

As far as your micro lag or stuttering, this is almost always a sign of insufficient RAM. Monitor your system usage while gaming, if you max out the amount of RAM you are using then jumping up to 16gb will probably help

Dec 19, 2019
If you have a proper cpu cooler I would suggest overclocking the cpu some...it will help some in games to alleviate the stuttering. Also moving to 16gig of memory and using an SSD will also provide noticeable improvements in gaming and general computer use.

If you stick to medium quality settings in games the 1060 should still be doing quite well with the above hardware improvements.
I don't need now overclock for me it's enought and graphics card run at max so i dont have bottleneck

An SSD wont help with performance in the slightest, only load times. I dont know why this continues to be passed around. Your game is already loaded onto system memory and your graphics card VRAM before even a HDD could be a bottleneck.

As far as your micro lag or stuttering, this is almost always a sign of insufficient RAM. Monitor your system usage while gaming, if you max out the amount of RAM you are using then jumping up to 16gb will probably help

He has 8gig of slow ram...an SSD will absolutely speed up the system...the page file access times will improve dramaticaly and he is without question hitting the page file.