Question CPU throttling for no reason

Jan 25, 2019
So last year I bought myself a laptop (MSI GP62MVR 7RF) as I need it for school and to be able to play some games on the go. Everything was going smooth until day before yesterday. You see, I like benchmarking stuff and in the beginning i had like 740 score on Cinebench, and like 140 FPS average in CS:GO, 80 FPS in WoT etc. Since day before yesterday tough, i noticed my laptop was misbehaving like I would get only like 40 FPS in WoT on lowest settings (whereas I was getting 80 on max settings before), like barely 80 FPS dropping freaquently to 50s in CS:GO, so I decided to bench it again with Cinebench and I got only 285 score. Naturally I freaked out my laptop was overheating, so I checked it out, and it turns out no it isn´t... Max temps are like in mid 70s on both GPU and CPU and ambient temp of areound 20 deg. Outside games and ArchiCAD it behaves pretty normally. So I have no idea what the problem could be. If someone had simmilar problems with their laptop please write down how did you fix it. Thanks in advance!

BTW laptop config is
i7 7700HQ
GTX 1060 3GB
16GB RAM
120GB SSD
1TB HDD