[SOLVED] CPU tmperature to high

Oct 20, 2020
Hi evryone. Plese help. So i just bay a new case for my configuration. Its I7 7900K gtx 1070 asus prime z390 powerd by chiftec 1200W and case iss naviatech vortex 3 with 8 coolers. Soo yestrday i was change up my config to new case andd when i look orund my Pc today and gaming i notes thet my CPU is going on 85C while playing (PUBG) and 37C idele. So what to I do some ideas.

Solution
Its I7 7900K
It's 9700k or 9900k. I guess the first.

I have the feeling some esports titles have updates that lead to some more cpu usage, on high settings and framerates, but you didn't say about how much it is (100%? 75%? Less?).
You have to use a good cooler for this k-cpu, especially if overclocking actively. What is your current cooler? Ppl often go for water cooling if overclocking.
There are various methods to reduce temperatures, including also hard-stuff things such as the slightly risky delidding, but for cpus like yours maximum temperature allowed at the processor die is 100 degrees Celsius and with the 85 peak in usage you say, it may survive even 15+ years.
Anyway, you can check this detailed material of the...
Its I7 7900K
It's 9700k or 9900k. I guess the first.

I have the feeling some esports titles have updates that lead to some more cpu usage, on high settings and framerates, but you didn't say about how much it is (100%? 75%? Less?).
You have to use a good cooler for this k-cpu, especially if overclocking actively. What is your current cooler? Ppl often go for water cooling if overclocking.
There are various methods to reduce temperatures, including also hard-stuff things such as the slightly risky delidding, but for cpus like yours maximum temperature allowed at the processor die is 100 degrees Celsius and with the 85 peak in usage you say, it may survive even 15+ years.
Anyway, you can check this detailed material of the moderators here:

Solution