Question Cpu turbo boost

Apr 28, 2020
Hello everyone i don't know a lot about computers but i know average

So i heard so many people talking about turbo boost and stuff like that and i have a amd Ryzen 5 3600 6-core processor and i'm trying to find how to enable it i know i don't need it for what i play but its to see how high i can get it .
So if anyone could help / guide me that would be thankful .

Also i heard people saying there's an application to enable it but i can't find it.

So i heard so many people talking about turbo boost and stuff like that and i have a amd Ryzen 5 3600 6-core processor and i'm trying to find how to enable it i know i don't need it for what i play but its to see how high i can get it .

Also i heard people saying there's an application to enable it but i can't find it.
Boost should be enabled out of the box. Program to overclock, enable auto oc and/or precision boost is “Ryzen Master”.

What is your MB ?