[SOLVED] CPU turns off by itself + GPU problems

Mar 19, 2020
I recently took out my cpu after a few months now and realised it wasn’t booting and had beeping noises so I identified that the problem was in the ram and I moved stuff around in my ram till it stopped the beeping noise when I turned it on.

But after that I now have 2 new problems:
1. My GPU won’t turn on . I have an AMD rx580 and it’s fans don’t start with the rest of the cpu. It was working earlier on before I touched the ram

2. The cpu keeps powering off after a few minutes whenever I turn it on.

I doubt these problems have to do with the ram but I just wanted to include that just in case it’s important. Can anyone help me on what I should do here?

Solution
Sounds like an issue with the motherboard. It would be nice if you have another system to swap the ram and gpu to test (cpu would be great too).
Maybe you have a loosen connector on the RX580, check 1x 8-pin power connector since without that the card will first get power from the PCIE bus but since it is exceeding the 75Watt it will not be working.
I Would first doublecheck that all the PSU cable connected are tight in their slots on MB and graphic card, and eventually try to remove and re-insert the GPU, sometimes the bigger cards can get a slightly misaligned.
After that you can only begin to check components individually, RAM and Graphic Card by mounting them into a different MB and verify if using the integrated GPU on the not working MB the system is able to switch on.