Question Cpu underperforming, in need of help

Feb 2, 2022
Hello,

A couple of days ago, I bought myself a RTX 3050, to upgrade from my old GTX 1050.

My specs are:
GPU: MSI RTX 3050 Gaming X
CPU: Intel Core i3-10105F 3.7Ghz
RAM: (2x8)16GB 2666Mhz
MB: Gigabyte B460M DS3H v2
PSU: Nox Urano VX 750W

The problem is as follows: My CPU just isn't here. It's like is in another world.
I was playing AC Odissey, and at 60 fps, it was using 90-100% of the cpu. (My old i5-3470 did the same, and they really shouldn't be comparable in performance). The weirdest part is, that when I cap the fps at 30, the CPU usage drops down to an amazing 85-95%?????
Open world games like Cyberpunk and the latest assasin's creed run like dogshit, stuttering all of the time, even when nothing is happening on the screen.
Even a 2016 game like AC origins, in the opening scene, after defeating the first guy, there is literally nothing happening, and the cpu is at 100% while the gpu is at 70-80%.
I have all the drivers updated, have reseted the bios, did a clean install of windows, the only thing i could do now is taking the computer appart and rebuilding it, but i don't think that would help.
I have seen online benchmarks, and in them the cpu hold up preety well in games like GoW, Cyberpunk, Rdr2, not bottlnecking the RTX 3050, not even a 2060, wich is a bit better.
I think I will need to buy the 10400f, but don't want to do that unless is really necessary, because I need the money for college stuff.
Any questions you might have are welcomed, as suggestions and help are!
Thanks in advance,
xd

Jan 7, 2022
Hello,

A couple of days ago, I bought myself a RTX 3050, to upgrade from my old GTX 1050.

My specs are:
GPU: MSI RTX 3050 Gaming X
CPU: Intel Core i3-10105F 3.7Ghz
RAM: (2x8)16GB 2666Mhz
MB: Gigabyte B460M DS3H v2
PSU: Nox Urano VX 750W

The problem is as follows: My CPU just isn't here. It's like is in another world.
I was playing AC Odissey, and at 60 fps, it was using 90-100% of the cpu. (My old i5-3470 did the same, and they really shouldn't be comparable in performance). The weirdest part is, that when I cap the fps at 30, the CPU usage drops down to an amazing 85-95%?????
Open world games like Cyberpunk and the latest assasin's creed run like dogshit, stuttering all of the time, even when nothing is happening on the screen.
Even a 2016 game like AC origins, in the opening scene, after defeating the first guy, there is literally nothing happening, and the cpu is at 100% while the gpu is at 70-80%.
I have all the drivers updated, have reseted the bios, did a clean install of windows, the only thing i could do now is taking the computer appart and rebuilding it, but i don't think that would help.
I have seen online benchmarks, and in them the cpu hold up preety well in games like GoW, Cyberpunk, Rdr2, not bottlnecking the RTX 3050, not even a 2060, wich is a bit better.
I think I will need to buy the 10400f, but don't want to do that unless is really necessary, because I need the money for college stuff.
Any questions you might have are welcomed, as suggestions and help are!
Thanks in advance,
xd
I’m very sorry for not helping but we could pull an uno Reverse and you help me, where did you buy ur rtx 3050 from? And also this tennis dude is very helpful so you’ll get your answer at some point

Feb 2, 2022
I’m very sorry for not helping but we could pull an uno Reverse and you help me, where did you buy ur rtx 3050 from? And also this tennis dude is very helpful so you’ll get your answer at some point
I bought in a store here from Portugal that has everything a bit cheaper than in other tech places, at least here.
I bought a Viper ultimate for 80€ xD
But they were only in stock in day 1, and I quickly bought one, don't think they are in stock now, but the 6500xt is at 215€, but not really worth it, is it

Jan 7, 2022
I bought in a store here from Portugal that has everything a bit cheaper than in other tech places, at least here.
I bought a Viper ultimate for 80€ xD
But they were only in stock in day 1, and I quickly bought one, don't think they are in stock now, but the 6500xt is at 215€, but not really worth it, is it
BRUH I LIVE IN UK AND I GOT A RAZER VIPER MINI FOR 47 EURO!?!?!?!?