[SOLVED] CPU upgrade to latest AMD gen

PiVO 7717

Reputable
Aug 18, 2019
Hello everyone, I've been trying to figure out which CPU to buy, but I find myself a bit confused with the voltage and the performance, my plan is to use OBS (record,) Discord (talk,) Twitch (stream) and a game such as Warzone at the same time, I understood that more cores equals more productivity so I was inclined for the AMD R9 5900 but the price is around $800 then there is the R7 58000 at around $400 with 8 cores which is not bad but reviews say to go for the R5 5600 (6 cores) with a $100 or $80 less ($300) also I have a PSU of 650w so I was wondering which CPU would be the best fit, I would have enough money for the R9 but the $400 difference compared to the R7 would help a stray cat that I've been feeding and trying to see if I have enough for it to take it to a vet and help it, the confusion with other two options are; would the CPU require me to buy a new PSU? And would that CPU be enough to handle the programs mentioned before? My current built is; A 650w Gold PSU, a MSI MPG X570 Motherboard, Two 16g (each) Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ( I think,) a Corsair case with RGB fans ( 3 fans 12v I think,) a Cooler Master ml240l v2 rgb ( 2 fans 12v I think) liquid cooler, an AMD R5700 XT GPU, an Acer Predator 240 fps monitor (not that it is useful info) and currently using a AMD R7 2700 CPU. I'll appreciate any answers, thank you

Solution
5800X is more than enough for your usage.
A perfect balance between gaming performance, core/thread count and price.
Your cpu cooler should be enough.
Make sure to update the BIOS to the latest version before swapping CPU's.