CPU USAge 100% while using Any Video Convertor

Status
Not open for further replies.

king3pj

Distinguished
Don't you want your CPU to go to 100% usage while converting a video? That just means it's doing the conversion as fast as possible.

I would be more worried about it if you were seeing 40% usage because then you would know that your new processor wasn't being used to it's full potential and your conversions would be taking much longer than they need to.

ss_56

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2011
Hoping i can but in here. Im still rockin a Phenom 2 955 CPU and have recently installed an unplugged 2gb version RX580 GPU. When using AVC, i can't game and opening a video to watch while i wait is very slow and using chrome browser is even slow The same thing happens when i use the Windows moviemaker and can't use both softwares at the same time. Is it my old Phenom slowing things down? Are there other more GPU intensive software i could be using? Oh and the AVC can take all night to convert 20 videos :) Thanks

Whilst I have to give you kudos for looking, please don't reopen a 3year old thread, start a new thread with your specific problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.