bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
So.i.bought a new.ssd which is teamgroup ssd 256 nvme m.2 , put windows.10 on.it and all good , i installed somegames on.it , i played ans.everything good , after while on desktop , pc suddenly work slow , i opened task manager , i.noticed 90 95% cpu usage , antimalware service executable taking 50% ... it takes 3 mins and than.every work as.normal , but i notice it happens after i finish playing or doing somework
I tried to put malware scan weekly on sunday on time , but problem still persist, and it.happens every 3 - 4 hours... can you guys tell me what to do? Thank you
Spec
Cpu i7 6700k
Gtx 1050 ti oc
Psu thermaltake 550w
Ram t-force 3200 8 gb ram

I'd not normally expect to notice a noticeable perceived slowdown merely during a malware scan...

Are you sure the system is actually malware-free? (a software firewall monitoring tool such as Glasswire can be helpful in noting any connections being made/closed, especially in conjunction with task manager and/or Process Explorer, as some malware is intelligent enough to hide itself when task manager is opened)

Are there still spinning drives connected to the system? If so, try disconnecting those and confirming desktop operation is normal without them...

BTW< a single stick of RAM, and only 8 GB, cuts RAM bandwidth in half of that available with a proper dual channel kit

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
I'd not normally expect to notice a noticeable perceived slowdown merely during a malware scan...

Are you sure the system is actually malware-free? (a software firewall monitoring tool such as Glasswire can be helpful in noting any connections being made/closed, especially in conjunction with task manager and/or Process Explorer, as some malware is intelligent enough to hide itself when task manager is opened)

Are there still spinning drives connected to the system? If so, try disconnecting those and confirming desktop operation is normal without them...

BTW< a single stick of RAM, and only 8 GB, cuts RAM bandwidth in half of that available with a proper dual channel kit
There is.no spinning drives connected to the system , somepeople said just buy an antivirus and disable windows.defender but.im not.sure yet , there is alot of people facing this issue , the weird thing is it happens every 3 hours , for 3 mins only , and.everything works normal.after this , i have only the ssd connected , should i.remove the ssd and.put the hdd 500gb seagate for a test?