CPU Usage at 100%

aldevitas

Prominent
May 13, 2017
Greetings everyone, now I know that alot of people asked this before, but none of them seemed to have the exact same problem or hardware. So basically the other day I woke up and my CPU usage was at 100%, permanently, no matter what I was doing. I know it rises up while gaming but I dont even need to for it to stay at a 100. Firstly, I noticed it when trying to watch some youtube in the morning, the videos were laggy, stuttered (still do) and just kept buffering every 3-4 seconds. So I moved over to some games, and the performance of them dropped alot. One went from 60-55fps to 32-18, the other from 220 to 42. What is this even? I went to reddit for possible asnwers but didnt really find anything, except of this Shadowbroker leak that happened awhile ago, and got suggested that could be the problem, keep in mind this happened overnight. Overall, what could be wrong with it? I really am no use when going deeper into these things. Im not on a laptop by the way.
Also, the MSI Afterburner shows 24 degrees only, so how can it be at 100%? Even it its just an error, hwo could it be that my gaming performance fell so bad?

Win 7
Proc: G3258

Thanks in advance!