Question CPU usage . high usage cpu low usage gpu game stutters and low fps

Nov 12, 2019
CPU is not overheating i check it everytime it shouldn't be bottleneck i used same cpu and gpu for a long time didnt have problems till recently (i don't play newer games) gpu is not getting over 20% usage,(in some games it runs fine and i get 60fps stable. (amd) ) cpu 80%+ at100% pc freeze for few seconds . i tried few things not much changed.

SPEC

Memory Size - 1024 MB
Memory Type - GDDR5
Core Clock - 1030 MHz
Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System Memory - 4 GB
CPU Type - Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G2030 @ 3.00GHz
amd radeon r7 200series

Last edited:
CPU is not overheating i check it everytime it shouldn't be bottleneck i used same cpu and gpu for a long time didnt have problems till recently (i don't play newer games) gpu is not getting over 20% usage,(in some games it runs fine and i get 60fps stable. (amd) ) cpu 80%+ at100% pc freeze for few seconds . i tried few things not much changed.
Please post full system specs.

System specs would help....
CPU, cpu cooling, motherboard, GPU, memory at least

Nov 12, 2019
i use windows defender and sometimes scan with malwarebytes all clean.
long time ago when my pc was slow i replaced chrome with mozzila that worked
. can internet browser slow down pc even if turned of( i use 2 extensions) ?

4gb is a bit small for 64 bit windows.
Look for apps that are not necessary.
If you have overloaded ram, data will need to be swapped in and out to the page file.
The only real good solution for that is more ram.
Look at the task manager hard page fault rate. If you see anything much over zero, you are short on ram.
If you do not already use a ssd for windows, I highly recommend one.
Not only does everything seem quicker, but hard page faults are resolved some 40x faster.

Nov 12, 2019
4gb is a bit small for 64 bit windows.
Look for apps that are not necessary.
If you have overloaded ram, data will need to be swapped in and out to the page file.
The only real good solution for that is more ram.
Look at the task manager hard page fault rate. If you see anything much over zero, you are short on ram.
If you do not already use a ssd for windows, I highly recommend one.
Not only does everything seem quicker, but hard page faults are resolved some 40x faster.

i tested it out i get 100+ during game startup or some program . During gameplay 1-3 faults game itself, but other programs have more faults its almost never at 0 .
thanks for help ;)
i guess i can always download more ram jk.

When a program suffers a hard page fault, it must wait until it gets resolved.
That may involve writing a lesser used page out to the page file and reading in the requisite page.
That process may well take 100ms on a hard drive.
That is equivalent to 10% reduction in cpu capability. If that involves 10 such swaps, you are looking at a full second delay.

Nov 12, 2019
just to update if anyone wants to see solution with same problem, i did full reinstall of w10 and gpu now works in all games i use very old graphic driver early 2017 cpu is around 70-80 but never 100% and no stuttering at all, i also got 1gb free of ram now . i am getting 75 c temp max on gpu and cpu now,i thinks its safe on that, i could unlock fan but it goes up to 3000rpm not sure how smart it that .