Question cpu usage limited to 30% while gaming

ismailsaad

Honorable
Apr 16, 2015
hi every one !
so i just bought a lenovo IdeaPad L340-15IRH Gaming , whitch has an i5 9300hf 8gb ram gtx 1650 , so the over all performance is good but i just noticed one major problem whitch seems to be really odd, while gaming specialy on pubg or r6s, i get fps drops after like 20mins of gaming not just only fps drop but the mouse allso is lagging like i get imput lag really bad one , i use msi afterburner to see the temps and the max cpu/gpu tems goes to 85° thats good for a laptop i guess, but the issue here is msi indicates that the cpu is running at 100% while in task mannager its dosent acced 30%.
i tryed power mannagent i made every thing high performance the bios is up to date, drivers are also up to date.
does anyone had any issue like this one and found a fix?
thank you all in advance

YOu might see if Intel's XTU (which might also allow/enable a core voltage tweak downward) might allow you to specify slightly lower all-core turbo speeds...

Better to sacrifice 100-200 MHz if possible avoid the throttle slowdowns altogether....

Mr.Spock

Respectable
Dec 8, 2019
also Afterburner is designed to run on MSI products so using it on Lenovo may generate errors in readings. you may want to make sure your laptop is set to active cooling and USB selective suspend disabled

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS